THIS! This, right here, is a big “get” for me. The first podcast that I ever got into was Mitch Joel’s Six Pixels of Separation.
Listen here: https://www.sixpixels.com/category/podcast/
From my early days in digital marketing, I looked to Mitch Joel, along with Seth Godin and Mark Schaefer as my primary sources of inspiration and insight. In this conversation, Mitch and I discuss the state of digital marketing and social media (with slightly differing perspectives), explore the pivot from agency life to solopreneuer/speaker, and dig into how Mitch produces such an amazing podcast, every week, without ever missing a week…since 2006!
This episode is definitely…Shareable.
Running time: 01:23:04
Subscribe on iTunes
and leave us a review!
or subscribe on: Overcast https://overcast.fm/itunes1208198334/shareable
CONNECT WITH MITCH
‣ Mitch Joel: https://mitchjoel.com
‣ Six Pixels: https://www.sixpixels.com/
‣ Twitter: http://twitter.com/mitchjoel
CONNECT WITH JEFF
‣ Twitter: https://twitter.com/jgibbard
‣ Linkedin: http://linkedin.com/in/jgibbard (make sure to introduce yourself)
‣ Website: http://jeffgibbard.com/
‣ Email: [email protected] (to hire Jeff as a speaker, trainer, or consultant)
‣ Join The Superhero Institute: http://superheroinstitute.org